My parents, grandma, brother and sister-in-law came on Christmas Eve and left on Christmas afternoon. We enjoyed the amazing Christmas service at church before heading home for a traditional Christmas dinner of Chili and baked potato's.
| Pinterest makes entertaining so much cuter! |
We opted to make life pleasant for all of us and put Zack to bed before opening gifts...
| Adam got a bin full of "daddy toys"...everything you need to play outside with two boys! |
| I love this picture because I have an almost identical picture of him last year |
| "tsoose" |
| he didn't really get the hang of opening gifts |
| but he did love playing with them! |
| he didn't really understand that the toy was in the box. |
| SLAM DUNK! |
| I mean really...TAKE OFF THE REST OF THE PAPER...silly boy! |
| "cheese" |
| Step up from mega blocks...my baby is growing up |
| he did bring Zack a ton of cars and trucks! |
I love spreading out Christmas activities!
We opened gifts but since there are more kids involved the gifts were much more fun!
| finally getting the hang of it! |
| Making an elephant noise |
| He has a "Little People" farm book and now he has the "Little People" farm...we are LOVING IT! |
| How exciting to spend Christmas with a dog! |
| A Christmas full of toys! He is going to love sharing all these things with Hunter! |
I am kicking myself for not getting family pictures while my side was here and I hate that I didn't get any pictures of Zack in his spiffy Christmas sweater in front of the tree. I told Adam to take pictures of Zack in his Christmas jammies in front of the stockings or tree or both...instead he got our happy boy playing with his new Basketball hoop...can we say scholarship?
| There are about 15 that look like this "CHEESE" I'm sure the only reason he wasn't by the hoop was to sneak a cookie |
| and another 7 that look like this |
No comments:
Post a Comment