“Rabbits are private individuals, a bit introverted and withdrawn. People e born into this sign would rather work behind-the-scenes instead of being the center of attention in any situation. Do not misunderstand…the Rabbit is not a recluse. In fact, he is a reasonably friendly individual who enjoys the company of a group of good friends whether at a business dinner or a holiday party. Rabbits just like to be a part of the gang as opposed to the leader of it.”
THE METAL RABBIT 1951 AND 2011
Metal gives Rabbits a more resilient demeanor than the other more quiet Rabbit. These Rabbits are very ambitious and can be quite crafty in their dealings with others. They throw themselves and their emotions into everything they do, making them intense lovers, but not outwardly affectionate lovers. Their determination can affect their work as well, whether through personal relationships with colleagues or with the work itself, a Rabbit can be known to immerse himself in his projects…business and personal.
He kind of sounds like a Dalland (my mom’s side of my family).
Just for fun here is the info on Adam and I:Adam was born the year of the dog: “The Dog is a giving, compassionate personality. He offers kind words, support and advice to friends and family. He is a listener, always available to lend an ear or a shoulder to a friend in need. Often Dogs know more about their friends than their friends know about them or even themselves! Dogs are incredibly attentive. Sometimes though, Dogs should pay more attention to their own needs. In private, many Dog people worry a lot.”
THE WATER DOG 1922 AND 1982
These Dogs have great foresight and are well-educated on many different things. This quality helps them appreciate other points of view, making them quite flexible and liberal. They are easygoing, but this can cause them to be too spendthrift with money and less loyal with friends. Still, because of their flexible natures and their ability to appreciate difference, these Dogs always have friends and are usually popular people.
I think it is pretty on the money for Adam…however as a man I can’t say that I he knows things about people. He is a great friend and is always thinking of others. Adam isn’t a spendthrift or less loyal, but he is very open to differences in people.
I was born the year of the pig: “The Pig is a fun and enlightening personality blessed with patience and understanding. People born under the sign of the Pig enjoy life and all it has to offer, including family and friends. They are honest and thoughtful and expect the same of other people. Pigs can be perceived as oblivious or gullible because they do care about others so much that they will do just about anything for a friend in need.”
THE WATER PIG 1923 AND 1983
Water Pigs go with the flow and usually trust people before they truly know them. This, of course, can get them into trouble because they are often too trusting for their own good. Water Pigs are quite easily influenced; yet, can be very persuasive when it comes to getting what they want. These people love parties and social situations and enjoy giving of themselves to help others.
Honestly when I found out I was a pig I figured “oh great…what is good about pigs”. I would love to live up to this description and I plan to try however I can’t say I am the most patient person. I am patient with children but I have no patients for people who should know better. I think people who are close to me will know that I am very good at getting my way…in a nice way.
I read a lot more information and I can’t say that I believe this is always true but I think it’s fun. The favorite thing I read was that rabbits are usually best friends with pigs!
No comments:
Post a Comment