It's a whole new world when you can explore things within your own home that you weren't able to get to just a few days ago.
Zack started crawling...for real...on Friday, today he figured out how to pull himself up onto our furniture.
 |
| yes buddy, you did that |
 |
| notice the coaster on the floor from the discovery of the end table |
I just now started crawl proofing...now I have to move everything to a higher shelf.
 |
| good bye pumpkin candy dish AKA my only fall decoration |
The only problem is he hasn't figured out how to get himself down without falling...which happens a lot.
 |
| this could be bad |
 |
| oh no... |
 |
| and he proves me wrong by catching himself |
 |
| I'm just here chillin' in my cool fire truck pj's |
No comments:
Post a Comment