Sunday, October 6, 2013

First Pumpkin Patch 2013

We went to the corn maze and pumpkin patch at Phillips farm, which is a couple miles from our house.  Last year we went to the big farm a couple towns over but with the small window where both kids are awake and happy didn't allow for something that elaborate and expensive.

I'm glad we went.  We had a BLAST!  It was fun and low key and the weather was PERFECT!


Zack loved all the "attractions"



Hunter tried out the corn bin...I was surprised he lasted a full 3 minutes before he tried eating the kernals


I loved that the hay ride didn't require sitting on any hay



Zack and I tried out the cow train (aka: crazy tractor ride) and he loved it

We went back and forth on weather or not we should try the corn maze (getting lost in corn with an 8 month old and 2.5 year old at lunch time...hmmm).

So yeah, we did it...

I figured the lolly pop and the bottle in my bag would buy us some time...but they weren't necessary at all.  Hunter was super chill all day, and Zack LOVED leading the way and holding the flag...and thankfully they had a "tot map" that allowed us to answer easy questions and it would tell us which direction to turn at certian markers.  The lady promised it would take 10-15 minutes and it took us at least 30 but both kids were fine (even though we had gotten into nap time...eek).

They even posed for some pictures with their pumpkins when we got home.





1 comment:

  1. You got some great shots and it looks like the boys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete