Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Grandma Dalland

Adam and I love watching Shark tank.  Several weeks ago we saw a company that had an app...this app allowed you to use a picture you have on your phone and turn it into a postcard.  For a fee this company would send a snail mail version of your picture...HOW COOL!  Anyway I thought it would be a great way to send Birthday Cards.  I had a special photo shoot with the boys just for great grandma...so much better than a card you could buy...

 Even though we don't get to see you very often we LOVE talking to you on the phone.  We had so much fun this summer at the lake running around and playing in (and eating) the sand.  We hope you have a special day and eat a BIG piece of cake.







And for extra cuteness...here are some that didn't make the cut...




and the outtakes...





No comments:

Post a Comment