| Hunter took a nap! (This is huge for reflux babies) |
| I decided to let go of a few things...like trying to keep my car clean. Instead I pay $20 every few months and have Autobell take care of it...plus it's pretty entertaining. |
| Hunter took another nap!!!!!! |
| Home Depot was our second home. |
| Zack made "baby" a part of our family |
| he even made me draw baby with the rest of our family |
| Hunter got stuck |
| and Zack got into my mascara. |
| lots of entertainment in our neighborhood |
| Hunter took a bath without the protection of a bath seat |
| Zack was the lucky recipient of a second hand tricycle. |
| He refuses to listen to me when I tell him the proper way to ride. Usually he slowly walks his feet, but he LOVES it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment