Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Egg Hunts 2014

I didn't get many photos this year because I had to make sure a certain 1 year old didn't run away.  But here is what I have!

Zack LOVED egg hunting...especially since he knew there were treats in the eggs.  My smart boy realized that some of the eggs had stickers and learned to shake them before putting them in his basket.  Silent eggs didn't make the cut.

must be a sticker

yummy

I think he ate like 30 pieces of candy

Hunter had no interest in carrying his bucket or picking up eggs.  He did however like opening the eggs and dumping the contents out...he either didn't realize what fell out was candy or it wasn't what he wanted.

I kept putting eggs in and he would take them out

"I don't get it"

I don't know why these kids are so excited about those little balls...look what I found

yep...I don't get it


No comments:

Post a Comment