Oh Hunter...
what can I say about Hunter? He is my mystery kidhe failed all his developmental milestones except gross motor...in which he is very advanced...
I told the doctor that I just don't think he wants to stack blocks or wave buy...
he would much rather destroy, climb and jump off things...Lord help me...
the doctor looked at me like I was crazy, but look at this kid...
you can tell he is thinking about how he will get away...
then he uses his sweet smile to soften me up...
it isn't easy to have a broken ankle or be pregnant while being this kids mother...but I've learned to embrace it and I make sure to always have mu insurance card ready and I just hope that Zack is ok while I hobble/waddle after him while my friends sit on the bench watching their kids play...
The only way to really contain him is with food or TV...so we are developing some great habits.









No comments:
Post a Comment