Monday, November 3, 2014

Meet Stella Grace

Baby girl came today and she is perfect...

technically she was 12 hours premature, so they had the preemie team in the delivery room as soon as they saw a healthy sized baby and heard her sweet cry they left.  We had a few nursing issues and as soon as the LC listed off several things that we would need to work on I asked for formula...

thankfully the nurses I had were really supportive of my decision and even though I thought I would be ok with it they sat with me and explained all the things I needed to hear (I'm working hard to not feel like this was a 3rd failure) whoever said the bond isn't as strong if you don't nurse didn't have difficulties.  As soon as I put that bottle in her mouth all the barriers went away and I could focus on my girl she is so perfect I think her biggest brother agrees...

No comments:

Post a Comment