![]() |
| Super Sweet |
![]() |
| Played "Where's Hunter" while shopping...exhausting |
![]() |
| I still LOVE Stella's room |
![]() |
| warm Christmas pj's |
![]() |
| EAT HER UP |
![]() |
| Hunter and I both had our first case of Strep...it's pretty much the worst |
![]() |
| we love quiet preschool mornings |
![]() |
| I would look like this after Zack jumped over me |
![]() |
| Hunter's first time "holding" Stella (and Zack redressed himself into a Halloween shirt and shorts because Christmas PJ's are apparently not acceptable "stay at home" clothes |
![]() |
| so cute |
![]() |
| Grandma and Grandpa visiting |
![]() |
| I was so disappointed to shop with Stella and not ride the train |
![]() |
| the boys |
![]() |
| Date night with big boy...we went to see Rudolph |














No comments:
Post a Comment