It's been a month since I switched to formula exclusively. I am 110% satisfied with my decision and I am equally as sure it is what's best for Zachary and I. It is so nice to leave the house without pumping and cleaning the parts, its even nicer to go out and run a few errands at a time. I sometimes feel a sense of freedom when I go out with my friends and without going home to pump I stop at the grocery store...it's the little things.
I know Adam supported me while I was Eping, and supported my decision to stop, but at the same time I know he is relieved that we don't have to plan our day around the pump. Zachary is extremely happy that I can spend the time I used to pump, playing with him.
There have been times that I second guessed my decision...and the fact that Zack got sick the week after I stopped giving him breast milk.
I know that I could have kept going...maybe for the whole first year...but I think for our family formula is best!
No comments:
Post a Comment