Andrea was the only one who could bring all the cousins on my mom's side together...It seems like either one of us was sick, working, in China, in Singapore or doing something for the last few weddings and Christmases. This was also an opportunity for my tantes, uncles and cousins on my mom's side to meet little Z. I swore I would take lots of pictures but I was too busy catching up with everyone. I have to get pictures from other people and I will update later. Zack also had his first babysitter giving Adam and I time together without him (we missed him, but I am not gonna lie...it was nice!).
Now Andrea and Mark are going to travel the world...people think I have gone a lot of places in the past year and a half...Andrea's passport puts mine to shame! I can't even imagine there is a place worth going that Andrea hasn't visited but I am sure it's going to make it extra special traveling with her new hubby. Did I mention he is British? Yes...complete with the accent and says things like "dodgy poo".

No comments:
Post a Comment