We decided to let Hunter do some walking...
he didn't exactly walk where we wanted him too...
thankfully he was wearing the jeans that already had a hole...
he loved it...
until he wanted to get in the stroller...
he loved that too...
big brother is so funny.
Zack was focused on the fact that there was mud on the bottom of his shoes and that mommy must be mad...
I'm wondering where he got that from...
I've never been obsessive about keeping things clean...
I like clean things but I want my boys to know how to get down and dirty...
when the time was right...
Zack finally took the plunge and had a blast...
it was a poor example of muddy play...
and I had to almost force him to take that first step...
it was all giggles...
but he was so proud of himself...















Your pictures tell the whole story. Wonder if he'll eventually LIKE grass stained pants & frogs in his pockets! He's too funny.
ReplyDelete