I gathered the random "snow" wear we would need so it would all be ready to go first thing in the morning...because lets face it we live in NC and rarely does the snow stick around past noon.
Zack was so excited.
![]() |
| From the second he woke up he couldn't take his eyes off the "done" |
![]() |
| I left our water table out to catch some snow in case it didn't build up on the ground. |
![]() |
| "done my doves mommy" |
![]() |
| Look at that red nose and his red cheeks...he could have stayed out all morning |
![]() |
| I loved watching him light up as he played |
![]() |
| He is one of those kids that is happy pretty much all the time but this was an exceptionally happy morning. |
![]() |
| I imagine he is thinking about snow as he waited for his hot chocolate to "get cold" |
Hunter was content, this day proved my theory that he loves the cold.
![]() |
| seriously...this is the cutest kid EVER...proven in this photo |
![]() |
| He didn't love the snow...he didn't hate it either. I'm pretty sure he loved the cold air on his face. |
![]() |
| poor guy couldn't move...under his jacket and athletic pants he wore his footie pajamas a shirt and a pair of sweat pants. I loved the chance to get some photos of him standing still. |
![]() |
| Still not so sure what to think about all this. |
![]() |
| Once we moved to the front yard he took the opportunity to run (hobble) away down the sidewalk...he is always running away. |
![]() |
| Too young for hot chocolate but not too young to have a good snuggle with his blanket to warm up. |














No comments:
Post a Comment