Friday, January 9, 2015

2 Years Old

Hunter is two...

TWO...

this seems crazy to me...

I mean...he is still my baby...he has grown up a lot in the last year he realized that he doesn't have to love everyone...

but the people he loves...he LOVES...loves big...


and will show you with his sweet smile and super cuddles...

he loves to spin, climb, play wheels on the bus...and then there is the ipad, he plays tons of reading games...

I am certain he will start reading as soon as he starts talking...He said his "first word" (sound that he uses consistently for one word only), Stella...or as Hunter would say "ha ssssss aaaaa" as he gets all up in her personal space and glances over to me to make sure I see how freakin' adorable he is being...


If this kid is good at anything, it is melting my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment