Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Photo Dump

January cold means indoor play

and "dude's" in sweats

Zack loves having his photo take while he plays

gotta keep those soccer balls clean

"Take pictures of Filmore, mommy"

This has to be my favorite 

and there is Stella...super cute Stells

New glasses and fun scarfs

a two year old

Birthday waffles for dinner in matching pj's

tummy time is so restful

proud big brother

lots of rolls at the doctor

climbing on the counter and turning on the water is so much fun...especially after I learned how to turn the faucet and flooded the kitchen while mommy was feeding Stella

After church Sunday snuggles

and smiles

this about sums it up

I still can't believe I have a girl

CHEEKS

Enrolled this guy in preschool

someone wrote his own name!

and picked out a bike helmet

last day wearing 3 month jammies 

No comments:

Post a Comment