Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Photo Dump


This is how Hunter plays with my phone

these are mine from when  I was his age

he sometimes plays with my phone like this

and the always adorable sleeping baby

they had a royal party at school...this is my Knight in Shining Armor

Royal Party...visit from Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Steve and Tante Lorie...concussion...ambulance ride...what a day

Sporting his hospital bracelet while he plays with baby sister

Hunter dumps out the blocks and likes to sit in the box

Sweet Stella

This was the last day I was pregnant...a local photographer needed a pregnant model to practice some new techniques.  I went into labor a few hours later and this photo is now hanging in my OB's office to advertise this photographer.

Sweet girl

My theory is Zack is trying to make me break my ankle again 
we spent valentines at a bar full of vintage video games and craft beer...how perfect

my little Viking

played hard

worked hard

mommy...I want to go out in the snow

see what I mean?  The reality is Zack likes to be close to me so he plays on the stairs during rest time...he has gone so far as to carry the tool bench to the landing.  He checks on me between activities

when your van is stuck in the garage behind a sheet of ice and life group is right up the street.

Hunter loves his sister

I taught Zack how to play store

so cute

playing with puppets he made at Church with Kathryn
 
Zack found Adam's old bear

Hunter was cracking up one day while watching the windshield wipers


Stella loves Hunter

They really look alike here down to the facial expression...we love watching Planes 2

This is how Hunter plays with Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment