Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow 2015

I've become "that mom" who HATES snow.  I hate that it's actually mostly ice.  I hate that it cancels school.  I hate that it makes me not want to drive...because I don't take the risk with my kids...and it doesn't matter anyway because our very shady driveway ices quickly and keeps my van trapped in the garage.  Hey...I'm not adding shoveling to mu "to do" list and if I make Adam shovel, he would have to shovel our whole shady alley.  I hate that it requires so many extra layers which take a ridiculous amount of time to put on the kids...and I hate the mess in my house when we take those layers off.

I did make sure to get a photo of each kid in the snow...




I have to say I am super thankful that we had the stomach bug for our second snow and couldn't go out to play...is that bad?

I could not be a mom of littles up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment