For as many things I had to do this week and for the number of times I had to eat on the run and wake up early I did pretty well! I didn’t vomit at all! I am able to eat even more (variety not amount)…I am still not able to eat a decent amount at a sitting. I am eating about 1/3 of the amount of food I ate at a meal pre-pregnancy but I do eat snacks and it probably equals the same amount of food eaten per day.
Bali was amazing for pregnancy, sitting on the beach, belly sticking out of my bikini, great food, pools and an ocean that made me feel weightless. I told Adam we may have to go back the next time I am pregnant. Flying wasn’t the most comfortable since we chose a budget airline, however when they saw the belly they put us in the front of the plane (the not quite first class seats that people pay extra for) which had more legroom. They also put me in an aisle seat so I could get up as needed. Our budget airline didn’t do connecting flights so we had to go through immigration in Bangkok, however their “special needs” line included pregnant people (and their husbands) so we got through the line fairly quickly. This trip was the first time I had experienced special treatment because I was pregnant…I guess my belly is obvious to the world and not just to me anymore. I am beyond the point where people wonder if they should ask if I am pregnant or if they should keep their mouth shut because I could just be fat. *****Cool Week 22 Fact: My baby responds to sounds and melody…so I should sing to him. They say the same sounds will soothe him after he is born (I guess they never heard my singing voice).
No comments:
Post a Comment