Our boy is growing perfectly despite the fact that that his mama isn’t keeping up with him. Another thing I found out for sure today (which I already claimed without fact) was that I must have heavy bones. My doctor was surprised at my pre-pregnancy weight, not that I was overweight but I am over the weight that a person my size typically is. Anyway slowly but surely…only 4 more lb’s to go before I reach the weight I was in July. I am not trying to gain weight thought…my goal is to continue to eat healthy food and just eat more and more of it. I don’t think it would do anyone any good if I gained a ton of weight by eating candy and junk. I do, however eat my share of popcorn and gummy bears…but a girl can’t live off of carrots and apples can she…
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
"It's still a boy!"
Have I mentioned that I love my doctor in Hong Kong? He makes the exhausting trip to Hong Kong worth my energy. Not only does he show me real time pictures of my boy, but he has a great sense of humor. He checked to make sure and…lo and behold my baby is not shy one bit and we got a perfect view of his little manhood!
Our boy is growing perfectly despite the fact that that his mama isn’t keeping up with him. Another thing I found out for sure today (which I already claimed without fact) was that I must have heavy bones. My doctor was surprised at my pre-pregnancy weight, not that I was overweight but I am over the weight that a person my size typically is. Anyway slowly but surely…only 4 more lb’s to go before I reach the weight I was in July. I am not trying to gain weight thought…my goal is to continue to eat healthy food and just eat more and more of it. I don’t think it would do anyone any good if I gained a ton of weight by eating candy and junk. I do, however eat my share of popcorn and gummy bears…but a girl can’t live off of carrots and apples can she…
Our boy is growing perfectly despite the fact that that his mama isn’t keeping up with him. Another thing I found out for sure today (which I already claimed without fact) was that I must have heavy bones. My doctor was surprised at my pre-pregnancy weight, not that I was overweight but I am over the weight that a person my size typically is. Anyway slowly but surely…only 4 more lb’s to go before I reach the weight I was in July. I am not trying to gain weight thought…my goal is to continue to eat healthy food and just eat more and more of it. I don’t think it would do anyone any good if I gained a ton of weight by eating candy and junk. I do, however eat my share of popcorn and gummy bears…but a girl can’t live off of carrots and apples can she…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment