| I have to sit on the floor to put on shoes then I stand up like a toddler (hands on floor, stick butt up and slowly move up while hanging on to whatever or whoever is near me) |
| Brisbane |
| Sydney |
| Melbourne |
Speaking of the ladies…I finally bought a bra that fits. I have been uncomfortable in my bras for about a month. It is amazing how comfortable the right bra size feels.
Before I left my doctor gave me some baby aspirin to take before and after my flight to help with blood circulation. It worked and my legs didn’t swell during the 8 hour flight. However the sunburn on my legs was pretty bad and swelled because of that, combined with the walking we did in Sydney. My feet/toes/ankles were double the normal size.Zachary has been moving with a lot more force lately, in fact I think I am able to tell his moods based on the movements he makes. On days where I was walking a lot he was very relaxed and hardly moved at all (it doesn’t look good for me that he is only calm when I am moving). He LOVED the airplane, throughout the whole flight he was twisting and turning and playfully moving (this also doesn’t look good since I was hoping he would sleep some on the 20+ hour flight we will have to take when he is a few months old). The most interesting feeling this week though was Zachary’s first ever hiccoughs! He hated them, he was moving as if to say someone help me, get me out of here (I swear he was about to come out of my belly button). Good thing for Zack that the hiccoughs didn’t last too long.
Week 28 was good too, we didn’t get much relaxation time when we returned since we had to go apartment hunting and unpack. We also opened some amazing Christmas gifts from our families. We sent a list of food items and baby items that we either can’t find anywhere around here or is super expensive here. We have some dinner kits and ranch dressing, and pop tarts to enjoy! I think it was most fun for me opening up the baby stuff, the bottles, the binkies, the boppy, the little toys and clothes…our little boy is going to be such a stud with all these adorable new digs. *****Cool Week 26 Fact: He was beginning to get some baby fat (with some help from his mommy who is now eating everything put in front of her!)
*****Cool Week 27 Fact: Zachary is now sleeping and waking at regular intervals. Which I can tell, he basically moves at the same time each day.*****Cool Week 28 Fact: I made it to the third trimester!
No comments:
Post a Comment