Thursday, January 6, 2011
Pregnant By Association
I never really liked when people said “WE are pregnant”. Adam and I are not pregnant, I am pregnant, WE are expecting a baby. However Adam is pregnant by association. While I was losing weight he was gaining weight since he would eat the food I couldn’t. Our trips include snack breaks, and allow for sleeping in and relaxing in the morning. Adam gets to sleep in on vacation, eat lots of great foods and benefit from my frequent snack breaks, and now that I can actually eat he benefits from spending money on great food when we would normally try to save money and eat cheap…however he now has to carry a backpack when we go out (I carry the baby…Adam carries everything else), he carries the cameras, my snacks, water, basically everything we need for a day out. He also has to deal with the luggage…I would help but he doesn’t let me touch the suitcase. We also get preferential seating on airplanes, when we came back from Bali we got to sit in first class for free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment