I missed blogging on his first half birthday but here I am 3 days later on the day of his six month appointment. This has been a big month! We moved to the US, moved to two different hotels, moved into the apartment and unpacked. Zachary is such an easy going baby...it didn't bother him that we were so unsettled and out of routine. He played by himself for short periods of time allowing me to get things done.
He is sitting up (which he LOVES)
he is getting his first tooth,we have started solids...he sure is a BIG eater
he rolls from back to belly anytime he is on his back (he does this even in his sleep, which I think makes him sleep a little better)
he rolled from belly to back once which totally threw him for a loop.
Zack loves to play and is even happier if he has someone close to him while he plays. He has gotten to the point where he really knows when I leave the room or am doing chores and lets me know that he is not happy, but then he laughs and smiles again when I come back.
| I put this on his head to see what he would do...he didn't seem to mind. |
| actually I don't know if he even knew there was something on his head, and if he did it didn't stop him from playing! |
| We went to Marbles, a Children's reality play museum in Raleigh. Zack was too young to do much but I stuck him on this cylinder and rolled him back and forth. |
| He loved having new toys to play with. |
His appointment went really well, he is over 18 lb's (which is in the 70th percentile) and over 27 inches long (which is in the 85th percentile) meanwhile his head is in the 25th percentile. Developmentally he is great and the doctor said his next step is pulling himself up. He got some more vaccines today and my big boy was very brave. He didn't cry at all for the first one and cried one big cry like 30 seconds after the second one before giggling and smiling at the nurse.
No comments:
Post a Comment