How Far Along: 11 weeks
Maternity Clothes: No...my clothes are getting uncomfortable and maternity clothes are too big.
Best Moment This Week: going to the Milton reunion...we got to introduce Zack to the family and share our news about the new little one.
Weight Gain/Loss:
Gender: I am leaning toward boy this week but according to the quiz I took online I could be having either a boy or a girl and according to the Chinese calendar I am having a girl (however it said Zack was a girl as well)
Food Craving: I have been thinking a lot about hush puppies lately. I don't want meat or anything warm.
What I miss: riding in the car without unbuttoning my pants
Sleep: wonderful
What I'm looking forward to: spending a week with my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins at Lake Plesant.
Symptoms: fatigue, nausea, vomiting, growing belly
Same/Different: I was hoping this pregnancy would be different but this week was all too familiar.
No comments:
Post a Comment