Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blanket Ball

The other day Zack made up a new game.

Basically he spreads out his blanket (or should I say tries to, gets frustrated and asks me to).  Gets his basketball and we play catch.

It doesn't seem like much since we are 3 inches apart...and catch doesn't work well when you are that close. I sometimes play keep away with him or I bounce the ball on his head.  Both of those things sound mean but he loves it.

Adam came home from work and Zack wanted him to play.  Adam couldn't figure out what he was supposed to do.  When I explained the game he asked me how I knew.

I mean really our kid makes 3 sounds and those 3 sounds equal over a hundred words..."ba, baw, tay tay...with aggressive pointing and a little demonstrating with tone changes for if you guess wrong or right.  How does that not mean mommy (ba) play ball (baw) with me on the blanket (tay, tay).

No comments:

Post a Comment