Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Valentines Day From The Milton Boys!

Because I have such cute boys, because I am obsessed with pinterest and because I love taking pictures I thought I would have some fun with some valentines day props and picmonkey.

Here is the outcome:

I fully intended to print these out and mail to grandparents and great grandparents, however that didn't happen yet and lets be honest...it won't happen by valentines day.  I still think they are super cute!
Here are some of the photo's that weren't used:
How cute is Hunter's foot

Zack was such a good sport

Zack loves his brother

I got him to hold out the flower by demonstrating and saying "ta da" . He got a kick out of the "ta da" and this is the product.  

Look at those eyes

and again...how stinkin' cute!

love his face

nerdy face!

awwwww

Now every time I build a train track I have to put the "bay" in the center.  


1 comment: