Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

This Easter marked Hunter's first overnight trip and our families first visit since my parents sold my childhood home.  I first thought I would miss the house but I know living on one floor is so much better and to be honest I didn't even miss the house.
Since my parents are currently looking for a new church I suggested we visit the Church my old youth pastor started.  It was great!  I not only got to see Chris and Jenny after many years but I got to see their children (the oldest is in High School and I used to babysit him and his younger brother).  We ate dinner with my brother, sister in law and a few family friends...I LOVE big holiday meals that include anyone and everyone!  Bethany's mom hosted 20+ people at her house, she made napkins look like bunny ears, put place cards out and even borrowed chairs from someone who had the same kitchen chairs so not one person had a folding chair...I LOVE THE DETAILS...woman after my own heart.





No doubt about it my kids love their Uncle Scott and Aunt "Beffy"...and I think they enjoy my kids as well...




Adam and I actually got some time to eat and sit thanks to all the people (and animals) who were obviously only there to entertain Zack...




Still working on my photo skills...I need to start editing.  Even if it is a little underexposed I think this is a keeper!

Zack was lucky enough to be the only kid (under 19) and therefore was able to keep all the eggs for himself.  He did really well...I guess all those hours of egg hunting practice paid off.




looks like Hunter was able to find an egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment