Friday, April 5, 2013

Our House: The Closing Date

We got a call that "there was a problem with our hardwoods" (sigh)...the contractor goes on to say "the flooring guy accidentally continued the hardwoods into the guest room" which was supposed to have the standard carpeting.  He asked me if we wanted him to tear it up and prep it for carpet...um NO.
The floors look awesome (even covered in paper)

The counter tops are beautiful

I even like the kitchen back splash that has been haunting me ever since they showed us the designers choices...seriously it made me question the whole house...should we have built from scratch so we (I) could pick what we wanted?  Seriously Lindsay...

To be honest I would have wanted a modern glass tile which wouldn't look good with the busy (in a beautiful way) counter tops.

We have tile floors in the bathrooms


We have a mailbox

We have "grass" and bushes and a tree...

(I asked them to move the tree out of the only yard we have...the contractor is taking care of it.  I told him we needed some open area to play in)

Oh yeah...we also have a closing date...APRIL 29!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome! That is so exciting and it's going so fast.

    ReplyDelete