Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

Seriously I am blessed...

I love taking care of my boys every day.  It's my favorite thing to do.  I have to say it was nice to a special day doing all the things I love...ok we pretty much just ate but I LOVE food...and on special days there is no need to count calories or eat veggies or pay attention to portions.
I went to church to teach my Sunday school class and when I got home to help Adam get the kids out the door I was surprised with some really fancy French Toast and some beautiful hand made cards.  We introduced Zack to wii bowling (not so successfully...but he sure did love jumping and waving the wii remote around).  We took naps, well I laid in bed listening to Adam put Zack down and Hunter wake up and Adam and Hunter playing...super sweet.
After nap Adam had another surprise for early dinner/late lunch.

For some reason I am obsessed with food trucks.  Maybe because they do a couple things and they do them really well.  Maybe it's because they serve small portions so you can get lots of different things.  I don't know, but they are pretty awesome.  And as luck would have it, Downtown Raleigh had a food truck rodeo.




not so sure about the vibrations of the speaker

OK actually this is kind of nice

How can someone covered in snot still be so cute?


I love my life as a mom, I'm not saying every day is perfect or that I love getting up several times a night and super early in the morning but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment