Zack got to sit in a real life fire truck. Pretty much that was all we did.
Hunter had a blowout...I cleaned out my diaper bag and left diapers on the counter (thankfully I had one of Zack's diapers in the car...and by the time I took him back to the car, changed him and fed him it was time for lunch.
Adam and Zack wondered around getting free stuff and bouncing in the bounce house before meeting Hunter and I.
| see how Zack has his hand on his ear? He is saying "choo choo" which means I hear a train. I love his ear thing and I don't know where he picked that up. |
| free sticker and a free lolly? Zack is there! |
Basically it was another of those well intended family outings that I had really high expectations for and it didn't work out. This time the actual event would have been really fun as a family. But things happen and we still had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment