Sunday, February 28, 2010

Looks Like I Pulled A Lindsay!

On the bus trip home (so excited we survived a bus trip and ended up in the correct city)…I was telling Adam about all the things I discovered that were near our new home.  Adam gave me a look and said “are you sure you were at the right place…or did you go to the LiRi Mall near West Lake?” 

Remembering all the beautiful pictures I took of the lake and recalling that I didn’t know our home was so close to the lake…it was the wrong place.  Apparently there are 2 LiRi Malls and we will be living by the other one!
Good News:  I wasn’t crazy…there is a coffee place (maybe) and a ton more restaurants!

More Good News: I have a new area to explore!
No wonder I couldn’t find the apartment complex!  I did have a great day though and don’t consider it a total failure…I did get some great pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment