Monday, May 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM

Today Adam turns 28 years old!  Since it’s Monday he had to work…but since I’m Lindsay I brought a cake for Adam and his co-workers to have after lunch (I miss kindergarten).  I took pictures! 


Chinese grocery stores don’t allow for much creativity…or too much creativity (depends on how adventurous you are).  Anyway I used some of the valuable ground beef that I bought in Hong Kong last week to make Hamburgers.  I made some Nachos (using tortilla chips and Mexican cheese bought in Hong Kong).  I used the salsa brought from the states.  China does provide some cheap fresh ingredients!  I made guacamole with fresh avocados and corn on the cob.  For desert we had fresh watermelon cantaloupe ice juice and chocolate cake from the hotel.

Enough about the food…back to the Birthday boy…Adam is working hard and loving every minute of it!  His job here requires a lot more leadership and is able to see the factory from before the beginning.  He is still wonderful and patient and my best friend!  I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment