Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And our plan was so perfect...

Well in our original plan we were getting to Hong Kong on Sunday Night our time which would mean we could get back on our sleep schedule right away.  Adam was going to catch the van with the other Hong Kong employees on Monday morning and I was going to run some errands in Hong Kong then pick up our tailoring in Shenzhen, and explore in an effort to keep myself awake to totally get back on track.  Adam would get to work in time to present to the visitor to the Huizhou factory and be able to make it to the Grand Opening celebration on Monday night.  I would get back to our apartment and begin getting it ready for our stuff, I would be able to return Jodie’s stuff, un pack, do laundry, re organize cabinets and shelves, and be able to feel totally ready for whatever came at us!  Our shipment is coming on Thursday and we didn’t get home until Tuesday night (well 5:00 pm) where I fell asleep until 5:00 this morning .  Today is the dragon boat festival, a holiday in China where no one works, so Adam will get to work from home a bit and take it easy, hopefully and forget all the things that he has to do.  I will hopefully be able to get all the stuff done today so that I can be ready to unpack and take care of whatever “disaster” appears in the boxes.  In God’s plan we were able to see Amsterdam and have safe travels back home, Adam got to relax a bit more before jumping in with both feet, and I get an excuse to travel to Shenzhen next week.  Enough coulda, woulda shoulda…I have work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment