Monday, September 6, 2010

10 Weeks


According to my due date I am ten weeks today, however according to my last ultrasound I was ten weeks on Saturday.  I know that each ultrasound will vary day to day but I am going to keep going with Mondays.  This past week has been a roller coaster I had a couple days where I felt good (the better side of nauseous) and there were days that I have felt worse than I have felt EVER!  I have to say telling our families made all the sickness go away.  It is so nice to be able to talk about the pregnancy.  We went to Shanghai this weekend for the World Expo…I almost didn’t go but I figured I would kick myself if I felt better and if I felt sick I would be fine hanging out in the hotel all day.  Saturday was great, we went to the Expo and thanks to my “condition” we skipped the lines which were as long as five hours.  There was a lot of walking which 3 months ago I would be able to deal with no problem, but now I needed to take a lot of breaks.  Adam and his coworkers would skip the line with me and I would explore for a few min. then find a place to sit and have a cold drink while the guys finished.  On the plus side this weekend I ate 2 actual meals (half of what a normal person would eat) but actual food.  On the same note I have continued to lose weight, as of this morning I am 1.5 kilos (a little over 3 lb) under my pre-pregnancy weight.  Which makes me think that my little bump that sticks around all the time is more than bloating…I think I will be one of those girls that shows early, which is fine with me.  My pants hang low and are a little roomy, but when I wear my fitted t-shirts I totally have the pregnancy look…as if I was about 4 months along. 
******Cool Week 10 Fact: The elbows on my babies arms are already working.

No comments:

Post a Comment