Monday, August 22, 2011

Moving Day 1 (organizing and a second roll of bubble wrap)


One less item than we had coming...for one more person
I think I went a little bubble wrap crazy.  Especially since we have professional movers and all our stuff will be insured.  We don't have a lot of stuff that is worth a lot of money...but I love the picture frames I bought for $1 in the street of Thailand and the platter we bought for $5 in the ceramics village in Vietnam...and yes I love the dining table and chairs we picked up at Ikea in Shenzhen.  I wrapped the chairs and table in towels and covered them in bubble wrap. 
I finished my piles.
These will be our only kitchen items for a while
And did my last load of laundry in China (YAY) washing sheets and towels...yes I will wash them after unpacking, but it makes me feel better that they are traveling clean.
Tonight we move into a hotel...HELLO WATER PRESSURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment