I can't even remember the last time we had a peaceful Saturday at home without any plans. This is one of the things I miss about life in China...time to relax as a family.
When we realized that we didn't have anything on the books for this weekend we made an effort to keep it that way!
Z and I woke up and had play time, Adam woke up a little later and I went down for a nap. (Is this not already the best morning EVER?)
I made us brunch. Adam read the paper
and little man watched his daddy read the paper while munching on his breakfast (he liked the sausage best).
and we played...
 |
| built towers |
 |
| and knocked them down |
 |
| crawled through tunnels |
 |
| "walked" |
 |
| and "walked" some more |
 |
| crawled around with (clean) socks in our mouths...well Zack did...Adam and I passed on that one |
 |
| we put balls in the trunk of his car |
 |
| and found them again |
 |
| We had a WONDERFUL day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment