Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Z Man in the Snow

For some reason I didn't sleep well on Sunday night, and Zack woke up at 6:00 am.  I really wanted to take him outside, I went back and forth and finally decided it would be much better to stay inside in my pajamas where it's nice and warm.  As soon as I made that decision I knew it was wrong.  I just knew if I didn't at least get a picture of him in the snow I might kick myself later.  So I raced to get dressed (because the snow was almost gone) and threw athletic pants over Zack's Pj's and bundled him up (which made him extremely happy as you can guess).
As soon as I put him down in the snow this is what happened:
He really liked it!
 

I think he liked the cold
 

Guess what he did with that snow on his mitten...
He ate it...I wish I got a shot of the suprised look on his face.  I don't think he has ever tasted anything so cold.  He must have liked it because he took a second lick.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment