Thursday, March 15, 2012

i-Phone Photo Dump

in no particular order...
"let me in!"
Have you seen a cuter bum?

was not a fan of bubble bath

banana bread with chocolate chips all over the face

he fell asleep in my arms at 5:00...thinking he wouldn't go to bed on time I tried putting him down and this is what happened

YAY SNOW!

my town home went from green to gray...I am so painting our next house this color!

enjoying the swing!

"where did the reeses go?"

after a playdate with two pretty girls

oops

right after I saved him from the music table...really? what do you think is going to happen?

watching football in his football jammies

what our living room looks like on a rainy day

the phone doesn't take action shots as well as my SLR
Most of these shots were taken for Adam...I like to send him a picture every once and a while to brighten his day!

No comments:

Post a Comment