Today was an AMAZING day...I am so glad we had nice weather!
Adam had the day off since he has to work next Saturday and we wanted to do something special (even if Zack would have no idea what was going on). We went to the Museum of Life and Sciences. I had been there several times on field trips and I LOVED it.
We ate lunch under the dome which made a cool echo when you were loud!
We showed Zack all the animals...
he liked finding "balls"
We took him to the butterfly house...
he was excited to walk on the bench and touch leaves.
He loved the wind exhibit...
Not the sand so much...
He wasn't so sure about the dinosaur...
he imitated my bear noises at the bear exhibit (so cute)...
he really enjoyed crawling up the stairs...
When we got home we ate cake...
and played with all the balls...
I think 1 is going to be a good year!
No comments:
Post a Comment