I went into this thinking Zack might actually do alright since plastic eggs conveniently look a lot like balls and we can't go anywhere without pointing out anything that looks like a ball. What I didn't take into account was that the eggs were going to be on the grass.
It was pure torture...he wanted the "ba" (ball) but would have to touch the grass to get it!
I put eggs on the top of the grass so he wouldn't have to touch too much grass...and that got us a few eggs. He could not understand why I kept taking his "ba" and putting it into a bucket. He didn't get upset he just picked up another (after a little help).
Once the hunt was over he spent the remainder of the morning ignoring all the cool trucks and all he playing kids to throw and show off his "ba".
Adam must be working late again since you're posting up a storm! Zack was so cute at the Easter egg hunt. I'm glad he got a few balls.
ReplyDelete