How Far Along: 10 Weeks!
Maternity
Clothes: No...my pants are falling down because I must be losing more weight, and belts are uncomfortable.
Weight Gain/Loss: I finally bought a scale and according to the scale I am down another 3lb's but I am going to measure our scale vs. the doctors scale next week at my appointment.
Gender: No idea
Movement: Not yet!
Food Craving: Doritos...which is strange because anything else with flavor hasn't been very appetizing. I was feeling so much better with this pregnancy until the last couple days. I hope they were flukes. Monday was BAD! I was back to eating apples. On a humorous note Zack has been imitating lately and made me feel a little better by imitating my puking noises and now whenever he is in our bathroom he bends over the toilet and coughs. Nothing like a little laughter. ***On another note I went to the store fully intending to pay full price for a bag of Doritos but there was a $1 peely coupon on the shelf during super doubles...can we say FATE?
Sleep:
Wonderful!
What I am
looking forward to: The Milton Family reunion! No one in this side of Adam's extended family has met Zack and we will get to tell them about this pregnancy! Meanwhile I was planning on telling my friends this week and I can never slip it into conversation...it was so much easier when we sent a mass e-mail from China...tacky but it had to be done.
Symptoms:
Nausea, Vomiting (I was hoping I was out of the woods), fatigue.
Same/Different: I added this section because I was feeling so much better and eating so much more but the last couple days seemed all too familiar. Honestly, when I was pregnant with Z I read that women with morning sickness are 80% less likely to have a miscarriage, so lately I have been worried that something is wrong with the baby ("I shouldn't feel GREAT!"). I think I needed to feel a little sick so that I don't worry.
Tummy Shot: Yesterday I felt like Crap and today I have pool hair so maybe next week...maybe.
Tummy Shot: Yesterday I felt like Crap and today I have pool hair so maybe next week...maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment