It's hard to believe that this kid was afraid of the water not even a month ago...
We were invited to our friends pool and Zack loved it!
He was running (toddling fast) in and out of the pool and went all the way to the "deep end".
While his friends took breaks he would not leave the water.
Is he not adorable in these glasses?
I thought he was so cute that I had to get pictures and rather than bring my SLR to the pool I used my phone...which also took a bit of a swim.
I was so afraid I would lose pictures of this day. I have never broken/lost/dropped a phone...and I usually opt for the free phone. In September I finally got a "big girl" phone and in the pool it went...along with my whole life (schedules/grocery lists/pictures/contact info/GPS (which I can't get anywhere without)/Pinterest (don't laugh...it's important). Thankfully (even though I tried turning it on several times Adam was able to open the phone and we let it dry for several days which totally fixed it. I could replace the phone (CHA CHING) and all my lists and information but would I have another chance to take a picture of my little boy wearing his sunglasses (honestly I'm surprised they were on longer than 30 seconds) looking so grown up in the pool. Answer...NO...now the phone stays in the car when we go to the pool. Enjoy these pictures because unless I am brave enough to bring a phone or camera to the pool this could be it.

No comments:
Post a Comment