Tuesday, June 19, 2012

9 Weeks


How Far Along: 9 Weeks

Maternity Clothes: Nope...I have been so bloated though that I tried on maternity capri pants and was thankfully too small for them.  It makes me feel good that I don't fit them but my pants are getting to be uncomfortable when I sit...I guess I am in that annoying middle too big to be comfy in my pants too small for maternity. 

Best Moment this Week: Telling our families!  Next I get to tell my friends!  Winner of the best reaction reward: Grandpa Dalland!  We told him on Fathers Day and I have never heard him so excited!

Gender: No clue
Movement: Not Yet

Weight Gain/Loss:

 Food Craving: No real craving but I do like gummy candies while pregnant.  I think I get low blood sugar and a couple gummies can perk me up.

What I miss: Not snacking...it's hard to think of so many snacks throughout the day.  I almost think it was easier when all I could eat were Granny Smith Apples and Gummy Bears (Zack's pregnancy)
Sleep: Awesome

What I am looking forward to: Telling all my friends "remember when you asked when we would have another and I said "oh, I don't know" what I meant was JANUARY!"

Symptoms: Nausea, Fatigue, An obscene need to drink water...which leads to plenty of bathroom trips.

Same/Different:  At this point with Zack I wasn't able to eat much and didn't want to eat anything.  Now I am nauseated most of the day but can eat just about anything...most of the time chicken is OUT.  Food doesn't have any appeal but it fixes the nausea.

Tummy Shot: Forgot

No comments:

Post a Comment