Tuesday, June 12, 2012

8 Weeks


How Far Along: 8 Weeks
Maternity Clothes: No but I did buy a pair of pants with an elastic waste band for the drive from Charlotte to Raleigh (basically because I had my jeans unbuttoned the entire trip to Charlotte)

 Best Moment this Week: Celebrating my friend Laura's baby girl at her shower.  I also got to smile on the inside when old friends asked when we are having another..."oh, I don't know") 

Weight Gain/Loss:  Haven't weighed myself this week and I need to buy a scale.

Gender: Still no idea
Movement: Not yet

Food Craving: No cravings and food is beginning to lose it's appeal.  I eat what I need for the moment and nothing seems to taste good enough to keep me coming back for more. 

What I miss: ????  Nothing...even the side effects are totally worth the excitement of a baby.
Sleep: I can't say enough about first trimester night sleep...awesome even if you nap! 

What I am looking forward to: Telling everyone, looking pregnant, finding out if baby 2 is a boy or a girl.

Symptoms: All Day "morning" sickness, bloating, and I feel like the girls are growing a bit.

Tummy Shot: None again...It was a crazy weekend.  Not much to see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment