Friday, March 15, 2013

Special Visitors

I get to see my Aunt Ellen maybe once a year.  She has never met the boys so when she visited Grandma they along with my parents came up to visit.  We hung out, I showed them our house to be and we went to the park.  I was excited to have some outside time to take pictures...when it's just me and the boys I have to make sure Hunter is happy and Zack doesn't jump off something.
I really enjoyed watching my dad do whatever Z wanted and I love how much Z loves his grandpa...


first time on a real swing without falling off the back. 

the baby swing is much more fun

because you can go super high without worrying about falling out. 

although the pusher may fall

the grandma's watched Hunter


thanks dad for teaching Zack how to climb the rock wall. 

I love rear end shots.


and an even bigger thanks for teaching him to go down the fire pole...I spend 50% of playground time trying to get him to NOT jump off the top. 

and some more Hunter watching





Super cute


No comments:

Post a Comment