So I have become really good at taking pictures of Zack everywhere we go...and really bad at taking pictures of everyone else.
Today was an amazing day of eating, playing and catching up...with plenty of Hunter snuggles. Zack sure knows how to get grown adults to do everything he wants them to do...I love that he gets to be spoiled by Grandparents! On that note I am looking forward to being a grandparent that spoils!
 |
| I love his little toddler hand |
All of a sudden he sat quietly and folded his hands...as if he was praying.
Then Grandpa drove him around in the wagon
 |
| down the hill |
 |
| up the hill |
He did that several times before getting distracted with a ball...which he threw off the deck
 |
| "Uh Oh" (will he ever learn that it isn't uh oh if you do it on purpose?) |
 |
| And somehow got Grandpa to help him carry the wagon onto the deck...which turned out to be the perfect stepping stool onto the table. |
And we can't forget the slide...
I promise I will have a small photo shoot with Hunter one day this week during Zack's nap. And yes I know he has chocolate on his chin...I could have cleaned it but I think it's cute.
It was indeed a super fun day with super cute grandkids & their awesome parents!
ReplyDelete