Monday, June 3, 2013

A Milton Weekend

Adam and I aren't "do nothing" people...we love a relaxing day every once and a while...but let's face it we haven't had one of those in...oh...two years or so.  This weekend we went to see Sesame Street Live with a group of Zack's friends and their parents.

Zack was a little nervous but watched the whole show.

We went to Home Depot (we pretty much go there at least once a week) to buy some materials for the built in's Adam was working on and came home fed the kids put them to bed and got some Mexican take out (we get take out once a week...it's sort of our date night).
Sunday I took the boys to church while I taught my class and Adam played hookie to work on the shelves.
the before
We went on a walk around our neighborhood (taking a tour of the houses being built), and looked for trucks.

Apparently we are on the top of a hill...
which means we can chase the ball down the hill

The shelves are coming along...Adam just needs to finish the second set and we need to prime and paint them before we install them.  I'm hoping to have them installed by the end of the month...until then our brand new house looks a little torn apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment