Monday, June 3, 2013

May Photo Dump

Pre-nap Mickey Mouse

"what you lookin at?"

Zack loves the "key tuk" (Ice Cream Truck)



Little feet


After their first bath together

sitting in Grandpa's truck

When I was young I mentioned how much I loved this China and my Grandpa said I could have it...when I got out of College Grandma gave it to me and I finally have a place to unpack it...so excited to use it.  It was my Great Grandma's wedding China.  I always thought it looked royal.

Moving ghetto style...I can't believe they let us into Cary like this

My favorite

Zack wanted me to put a blanket on him and "oh ah" to watch "tuk's" (trucks AKA Cars).  By the time I got the DVD out and in the player he was over it.

so cute

After nap meltdown...most likely because he wanted a different cup


 

Being a boy mom means having truck bandaids

loves the jumparoo

smoothie on the back porch

Mothers day card from my mom

sweetest sleeper ever!

worst toe nail painter but awesome summer color

"what? I didn't do anything"  He found a square of bakers chocolate in the pantry while I was feeding Hunter 

and this...how does a poptart even stick to a wheel like that?  And why was there a poptart in the parking lot at Harris Teeter?


he wanted do eat snack in his newest time out space (darn it!!!)

smoothies on the front porch

Seriously this is why I give Zack dry cereal...after he dumps out his he "shares" my breakfast than eats the cereal off the floor...meanwhile he always asks for the "bu bo" (blue bowl)

handed me this Hershey bar while nodding...when I put it back he handed me another one.

"ah oh buse" (uh oh bush)

"helping" daddy carry his birthday present

I'm sure Adam couldn't have done it without him

"see food"

I love playing with my feet

Zack's face is as pink as the watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment