Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

Today was a good day.

Which worked out because we got to celebrate a good man.

Adam is a great daddy and the boys LOVE him...like seriously I know for a fact that Zack loves him way more than he loves me and Hunter doesn't snuggle with me the way he snuggles with his daddy.

It hasn't been an easy 2 years...induction...customs...living in a different country...4 moves...nursing issues...an independent boy with no fear...5 am wake up calls


or an easy 5 months...early labor...2 moves...nursing issues...collic...reflux...no sleep


but it has been pretty awesome and I couldn't imagine doing this whole parenting thing with anyone else.  We have really had some great times...vacations...play time...cuddle time...watching them sleep...observing new experiences...learning Zacks language...understanding Hunters facial expressions...trucks...trains...balls...

Look at these boys...you can't beat it.

And here is a little shout out to my daddy...the man who made me realize what it means to be a great dad and husband.  And I think any mom can agree that one of the best experiences is watching your daddy love on your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment