Today we (Adam came with) went to the doctor.It’s only been 2 weeks since my last appointment but the doctor wanted to check on that little pool of blood.The ultrasound showed that the little pool got a bit smaller but since the baby is continuing to grow at the right pace the doctor isn’t as worried.He said as the baby gets bigger the blood is less of a concern.The heartbeat was perfect and the baby was over twice as big as it was 2 weeks ago and it actually looked human…it is so amazing to see the difference two weeks make.I still have to cut out exercise for the rest of the first trimester (I am no longer cutting out all “extra” activities…I can’t handle 4 more weeks in the apartment).
look at that heartbeat
he/she actually looks like a baby
After the appointment we went to a maternity store that was having a sale, but none of the clothing was made with natural fibers and I don’t like wearing things that don’t breathe or things that scratch me.Thankfully the H&M in Hong Kong has a maternity section and we found a pair of jeans that are cute and will hopefully grow with my belly.All my pants still fit (this is the plus side to having a large rear end…most of my pants have extra room in the hips) but I figure one day I will wake up and my pant’s won’t fit and the only thing I can wear is yoga pants until I get back to Hong Kong.My fitted shirts are not attractive anymore because I am beginning to lose my waist and I get bloated as the day goes on and not being able to exercise has not been kind on my abs.I went online and found pictures of flowing sweaters and babydoll style shirts that I will take to the Tailor next week.I looked at some maternity websites and it’s hard to find things that are really “Lindsay” so I will stick to the non-maternity bulky items that I can wear after the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment